Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 2013 Goals

I almost broke out while making this list, because this is so new for me.  I've decided to evaluate my 2013 goals and break them down into monthly goals to help me reach my objectives. During the process, I realized that some goals were measurable and weren't going to be completed until the end of the year.  Others were basically procedures I wanted to implement.  For example, committing to a 30 minute time of devotion in the mornings is more of a procedure.  Here is my list of short-term goals for January 2013.

Personal Goals:
Memorize Proverbs 31:10-17
Complete weeks 11 and 12 of Bob Green's Total Body Makeover
Read chapters 1-18 of Homeschooling by Heart by Kristina Sabalis Krulikas
Lose 4 pounds

Marriage Goals: 
Ask hubby daily how he wants me to pray for him and/or help him

Mothering Goals: 
Finish weeks 12-14 of Higher Up and Further In Year 1 with Man Cub 1
Start ABC book with Man Cub 2 and complete letter pages for A-C

Family Bonding Goals:
Create list of Family Adventures and go on January's adventure
Create list of family field trips and go on 2 this month 
Create list of parks and visit 1 this month

Homemaking and Organization Goals: 
Finish weeks 1-4 of 52 Weeks to an Organized Home Challenge
Cook 2 new meals
Familiarize myself with my sewing machine by working through the guide that came with it
Read and work through the baking section of my favorite Better Homes and Garden Cookbook
Create monthly goal sheets
Create weekly schedule and chore chart
Create daily chore schedules and possibly check off sheets

Financial Goals:
Talk to hubby about strategy for completing Steps 1 and 2 of Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University

Business/Blogging Goals:
Read website for business I'm considering investing in
Read website for dream business
Talk to hubster about how much to invest in setting up shop for third business venture










No comments:

Post a Comment